03 April 2018

Meanwhile, in Maddie-land

...life goes on as normal! It being Easter this weekend, we had a few eggs. I was met, on Monday morning, with an empty creme egg box (those boxes with five eggs in) - I had left the box, with THREE still in, on a chest of drawers in the spare room. I don't know how she managed to find them, but obviously did!

So far, no visible effects, ill or otherwise. She did steal some chocolate coins at Christmas-time and threw up the foil wrappers three or four days later, so who knows, that delight may yet come. I'm really more annoyed with her because they're my favourite! (Obviously I'd be worried if it had been dark chocolate but she seems to be immune to Cadbury's chocolate)

She's also delighted to find that her snow-angel days aren't over yet this year...



No comments:

Post a Comment